MCO Visa Card Top Up Doesnt work in Singapore. How to top up the MCO card when the direct top-up via debit/credit card is not working? find out the best way to do it in this post.
THE CHEAPEST AND WORKING SOLUTION AT THIS POINT OF TIME
The quick background story, because of the recent saga about the Wirecard, Crypto.com released the following statement:
“Following a notice published by the FCA regarding Wirecard UK, we have been requested to stop all activity on our card programs in the UK and Europe. Our customers in those two regions will not be able to top-up their cards or transact.”source: crypto.com
Even though crypto.com mentioned only in those two regions the top-up has been disabled but in fact, in Singapore, it doesn’t allow you to do any top-up.
you can purchase crypto with your credit card-> exchange and load it into your card but the most efficient way is actually to use Xfers.
Credit Card (MCO Visa Card Top Up Doesnt work)
- 3.5% fee (MCO waived this till September 2020)
- Bank Exchange Rate is bad
- Bank will charge you 2.5% – 3.5% transaction fee for foreign transaction
- There’s a possibility of cash advance feed
- Buy Crypto: 0.0% (sell 0.4%)
- takes time to set up (first time)
- You need to go through KYC process and upload your selfie…
- Linking crypto.com app tp Xfers takes time (1 – 2 days)
Read the guide from here: How to use Xfers to buy Crypto